The contract included the following works:
Design and Build of the following:
- A 1200pe Wastewater Treatment Plant (including provision for future expansion up to an ultimate capacity of 2400pe) and access road at Ardfert, Co. Kerry
- Gravity sewer from the existing foul collection system at Manhole No. F05a to the WWTP.
- Pumped outfall pipe carrying effluent from the new Wastewater Treatment Plant to the Tyshe River (including provision for future expansion).
- Pumped overflow of storm water from the Wastewater Treatment Plant to the River Tyshe.
- 600mm diameter storm sewer between Glandore Gate and Station Road.
- All works both temporary and permanent required to complete the Works (hereinafter called Design-Build).
- Accommodation Work