Oughterard Sewerage Scheme- WWTP Upgrade
Glan Agua were contracted to design and build an upgrade for the existing wastewater treatment plant for Oughterard town and its environs.
The Contract provided for the design and build upgrade with a new capacity of 2,400PE.
The overall scope of works for the Oughterard Sewerage Scheme Contract is as follows:
- Design and prepare all ground works.
- Construction of an access road.
- Design and construction of inlet works.
- Design and build of the storm water retention tank.
- Design and build of 3 no. sequential batch reactors.
- Design and construction of the picket fence thickener.
- Interconnection of pipework and ducting.
- Construction of a new administrative building.
- Installation of all M+E equipment including pumps, screens, hoppers, control panels, wiring etc.
- Test and commission all mechanical and electrical components.